Today’s recipe is a Keto Pasta with a Mushroom Spinach Mascarpone (cheese) Sauce, a delicious choice for dinner with only 9g of carbohydrates!
Keto Pasta with Mushroom Spinach Mascarpone Sauce
- 100 g mushrooms
- 30 g spinach
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 onion
- 50 g Mascarpone cheese
- 15 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 g butter
- Wash the zucchinis and use a spiral slicer to cut them into long strips that look similar to spaghetti. Then place them on a plate and set aside. This is Keto Pasta, or "zoodles".
- Clean and slice the mushrooms. Peel onion and garlic and dice finely. Wash thyme, shake dry, and remove leaves.
- Wash spinach, drain and chop coarsely.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan. Fry the onion and mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and thyme and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add mascarpone and some water to the pan and mix to a creamy sauce.
- Add the spinach and stir in briefly.
- Add the zoodles for a moment. Usually only 30-60 seconds, just enough to heat them up, otherwise they may become soggy.
- When zoodles are al dente, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this Zoodle, Mushroom, Spinach, and Mascarpone cheese sauce dish!
Thanks for reading,