A small effort snack with 0 carbs – Parmesan chips are the perfect keto snack!
Reaching into the chip bag is too tempting: The combination of carbs and fat makes it very difficult to stop before the pack is empty. A great alternative are these Parmesan chips. Just cut Parmesan, spice with paprika and herbs, and bake it in the oven – done! Check out the recipe below!
The cheese is a very good source of calcium, which strengthens our bones and teeth, and supports fat burning.
- baking paper
- 150 g Parmesan cheese (30% fat, dry, in one piece)
- 1/2 tsp Dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 pinch Paprika powder
- Grate the Parmesan finely and mix with rosemary, oregano and paprika powder.
- Put the cheese in small blobs with some distance on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the cheese mounds in a preheated oven at 350°C (180 °C) for 8-10 minutes until the mounds have melted and turned a golden yellow color.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and let the Parmesan chips cool down.