Breakfast lasagna – keto recipe. A satisfying hot dish that can be eaten as a breakfast and main meal. The following recipe is for 12 portions. It does freeze if you want to save some for later.
Keto Breakfast Lasagna
- 900 g eggs (about 18 eggs)
- 40 g butter
- 400 g coarse bratwurst
- 400 g cream cheese
- 350 ml beef broth
- 100 g cooked ham
- 100 g bacon
- 125 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 125 g mozzarella
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160°.
- Grease a large pan well and let it get hot on the stove.
- Whisk all the eggs in a large bowl and pour half into the pan. Now let them fry like an omelette. After about 4 minutes reduce the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Turning is not necessary. Remove and do the same with the remaining egg mass. Put aside for the time being.
- Cut the skin off the bratwurst and put it into a pan. Fry for about 5-6 minutes until crumbly. Then stir in the cream cheese and add the broth. Let the sauce simmer for 2 minutes while stirring vigorously until it thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Now grease a casserole dish and add the first layer of the egg mass. Spread the bratwurst sauce on top and cover with the cooked ham.
- Add in the second layer of egg and again spread a portion of the sauce on top.
- Cover with the ham, bacon and sliced mozzarella.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 min at 320°F (160°C).
- When the casserole has cooled down, it is easy to cut.
Hope you enjoy this Keto-Friendly Breakfast Lasagna!