This low-carb pizza casserole is perfect for a keto diet with only 8g of carbs pro portion!
You can also top this pizza casserole with vegetables according to your wishes. However, it is best to choose vegetables that are not too watery so that the base does not soak through.
Low Carb Pizza Casserole
This low-carb pizza casserole is perfect for a keto diet with only 8g of carbs pro portion!1 portion contains:KCAL: 781CARBOHYDRATES: 8gPROTEIN: 43gFAT: 65g
Servings: 2 portions
- 2 scoop s of mozzarella
- 1 garlic clove
- 125 g double cream cream cheese
- 125 g whipped cream
- 100 g parmesan grated
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano dried
- 100 g shredded cheese grated
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g pizza tomatoes
- 70 g salami small slices
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C and grease an oven dish (approx. 22 x 32 cm).
- Peel and chop the garlic. Mix cream cheese and eggs with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy. Stir in cream, parmesan, garlic and oregano.
- Drain the mozzarella and break it up. Spread half of the mozzarella and the shredded cheese on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spread the cream cheese and egg mixture on top.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 30 minutes. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Take out baking dish, preheat oven grill.
- Spread the pizza tomatoes on the curdled cream cheese and egg mixture. Spread salami slices and tomatoes on top. Spread the rest of the mozzarella on top.
- Cook under the hot oven grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.